Thursday, April 15, 2010
ONE WEEK!!! So what do you need to know???
- The girls will be participating in the Relay For Life at the Ship Rec Center from 6 pm Friday to 6 am Saturday so if you get in to town early, be sure to stop by and cheer them on! And it's not too late to donate to their team, using the link above.
- University store will be open Friday 7:45 am - 4:30 pm and Saturday 10 am - 3 pm. They have agreed to provide us with 10% off coupons that can be used during these two days, you will receive when you check in to the hotel and we'll have them on hand at all events.
- DON'T FORGET YOUR BADGE! Dress code for the Saturday morning ceremony is 'badge attire' which means no jeans or sneakers. Alums do not need to wear all white :)
- SWEET TREATS: If anyone is willing we would appreciate items for Saturday's luncheon. We will be providing deli trays, chips and pretzels and beverages... but would appreciate desserts or other sides. OR you could just bring a treat for the girls at the house!
- Dress for Saturday's dinner is that of a "semi-formal"... dress pants or a dress would be appropriate.
- It's NOT too late... if you can join us, please be sure to let us know. We know plans change, things come up, and there are many last-minute decisions... We may even still have rooms available at Shippen Place!
- THANK YOU for your response, your donations, and all of your support... we have over 60 alums who will participating in our weekend activities!