Saturday, April 11, 2009

It's A Brand New Year!

Yes, I'm doing it again - I signed up for the 2009 Breast Cancer 3-Day! I had such an incredible experience doing the 3-Day last year that I'm going back for more. I'm so excited about this event, even though this year I really know what I've gotten myself into.

Just in case you missed my account of last year's walk, follow the link below to visit my personal page, where I tell my story. This event isn't easy, but I promise you, I wouldn't be doing it if I didn't believe 100% that it was worth every muscle ache, weary night and training walk!

I need your help. I am planning on surpassing the amount that you - my friends and family - gave so generously last time around to help fight breast cancer. Just follow the link below to visit my personal fundraising page and make a donation.

If you have any questions or want to hear more about what I'm doing, I love talking about the event. Thanks for all of your support. I'm incredibly lucky to have people like you in my life!

Peace
Carla
Click here to visit my personal page.

No comments: