Friday, April 27, 2012

Relay for Life Carlisle

As many of you know, I lost my mom last fall within 8 weeks of hearing the words "you have cancer". I miss her terribly, but am trying to make something good come out of that loss. My book club friends have volunteered to join me in the American Cancer Society Relay For Life in May.

Relay For Life celebrates loved ones who have won their battle against cancer, remembers those who are no longer with us, and fights back against this disease that touches so many. I am determined to make a difference, and I hope you will join me. I will be walking on May 18 and 19th at Carlisle High School.

Please, support me in my efforts by using the link below to visit my personal web page and make a donation. Every dollar raised brings us one dollar closer to a cure, and to a time when the number of people who have to hear the words "you have cancer" is zero.

Thank you so much for your support.
Beth

No comments: