Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Please help... Booksource

From Alyssa Dugan
I was hoping some of my sisters and alumni could help me out with something.

I graduated from Ship in May, and was hired as a 1st grade teacher the weekend before school started. I am currently in a competition trying to win a complete classroom library makeover. If I win, my classroom would receive 500 books, shelving, and an organization system (baskets etc). There are only 34 entries so it is extremely attainable! Everything is by public vote..you can only vote 1 time per email address, but you can use multiple email addresses if you have them.

Just click on the link below, and vote for Entry #8, Alyssa Dugan, York Haven Elementary School. It would mean the absolute world to me to have your support and help!

Thanks in advance!
Alpha love, Alyssa ♥

http://www.booksource.com/

No comments: