Just to give you an update... as you have seen, we were denied the first appeal. We had a chance to appeal that decision. A letter has been submitted to HQ again asking them to reconsider. We assume it may be a few weeks until we hear back. As soon as we do, we'll keep you posted. We will decide at that time how to proceed.
Tau Lambda Forever :)