Saturday, November 14, 2009

CSP update

Taken from Charlotte Smarty Pants:
I am happy to introduce you to this week's Smarty Dad, Boris Bunich. And the timing couldn't be more perfect. Today, Charlotte Smarty Pants celebrates its second anniversary. And we wouldn't be here today, without Boris' wife and co-founding smarty, Jennifer Bunich. We are saddened by the lost of this wonderful mother, wife, friend and daughter, but her legacy lives on in Charlotte Smarty Pants, her gorgeous daughter Claire and wonderful husband Boris. We hope that you enjoy getting to know this special and oh so Smarty Dad, Boris.

What has been the most rewarding part of being a dad?
I don’t know if I can pick out just one part, so I’ll cheat and say everything. I love going into her room every morning and watching her wake up and enjoying how warm and snuggly she is when she’s still half-asleep. I love it when I go to pick her up from daycare and how she drops everything and runs toward me at full speed screaming “Daddy…Daddy… Daddy” at the top of her voice when she sees me come in. I continue to be amazed at the healing power of a kiss when she gets a “boo-boo” and I love that every time I ask her what she dreamed about when she wakes up, her answer is always “flowers, butterflies, rainbows and daddy”. I laugh when she’s telling me a story and all of a sudden pauses and says “Daddy, I lost my words” and I am astonished at how quickly all the stress and pressure of being completely responsible for her 100% of the time disappears when she sighs, thinks for a moment and says, “Daddy… I love you”.

To read more about this "Smarty Interview" please check in with CSP.

No comments: